If you need help urgently, the following services are available:
- Contact your doctor if available
- Call NHS 111 – open 24/7, free to call – for mental health issues please select the option for mental health.
- Call Connection free on 0800 652 0190 or 0300 1235440 – 24/7 access to mental health advice and support for all ages – part of the Dorset Crisis Response Service
- Samaritans – open 24/7 for people who are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, including those which could lead to suicide – call free on 116 123 or email email@example.com
- The Retreat – if you are struggling to cope and feel yourself approaching a crisis point you can access face to face or virtual drop ins from 4.30pm-12pm every day
- At weekends, there is also the Boscombe and Springbourne Walk-In Service – open 8am-7.45pm on Saturday and Sunday only, call 01202 720174 or 01202 395195.