Skip to main content

Award certificates

If your award certificate has been lost, defaced or destroyed, and you wish to obtain a replacement, please refer to the list of awarding bodies below for the relevant instructions (pre-1992).  If your award certificate was issued by Bournemouth University (1992 onwards) and you wish to make a replacement certificate request please complete the BU Replacement Document Online Form.


Requests for replacement certificates usually take 10 working days to be processed.


Replacements have precisely the same standing as the original which they replace. They are produced in the format currently in use and therefore may not be an exact copy of the original. The charge for the issue of a replacement certificate is £30.00.

Awarding bodies