Skip to main content

Replacement documents

If you need a replacement for one of the official documents issued by BU as listed below, please follow the relevant link for instructions on how to obtain your replacement document.

In this section

Award certificates

If your award certificate has been lost, defaced or destroyed, you can request a replacement.

ID cards

Your student ID card contains key information about you and allows you access to a number of systems around BU.

Your award

Find out about the official documents you will receive and how to get replacements.