The following information is here for your reference. Below you will find the relevant legal documents along with codes of conduct that will be applicable to you if you live in one of the accommodation types that forms part of the BU portfolio.
If you are unsure which ones will apply to you, please contact us.
BU Managed Accommodation
- Student Licence (including Terms & Conditions) (Unilet, Home Park, Dorchester House, St John's and Student Village) (pdf 1.83MB)
- Student Licence (including Terms & Conditions) (LettingsBU Fully-Managed) (1.74MB)
- Rules & Information (Unilet, Home Park, Dorchester House, St John’s, Student Village and LettingsBU Fully-Managed) (pdf 179kb)
BU Partner Managed Accommodation
- Unite Students - Student Terms & Conditions of residence and Student Behaviour Management process (Purbeck House) (pdf 155 kb)
- CLV - Student Terms & Conditions of residence (Lyme Regis House, Chesil House, Cranborne House and Okeford House) (pdf 272kb)
- Kaplan Residences - Student Contract inlcudingTerms & Conditions of residence (Lansdowne Point) (pdf 327kb).
- Student Roost - Student Contract including terms & conditions of residence (Corfe House) (pdf 346kb)
- The Student Housing Co. - coming soon (Bailey Point)
Codes of Good Practice & Management
BU have signed Dorchester House and the Student Village up to the Universities UK (UUK) Accommodation Code of Practice, which means we will do our best to ensure the accommodation we provide meets high standards of good practice, service, health and safety, as well as being fit for purpose.
Bailey Point, Purbeck House, Corfe House, Lansdowne Point, Cranborne House, Lyme Regis House, Okeford House, Chesil House and Home Park have signed up to the Accreditation Network UK code of practice - the Assured Accommodation National Code, which means they will do their best to ensure the accommodation meets high standards of good practice, service, health and safety, as well as being fit for purpose.
The Unilet, St Johns and LettingsBU Fully-Managed properties are covered by Housing law requirements. For properties located in Bournemouth refer to the Bournemouth Council guidance documents:
For properties located in Poole refer to the Poole Council guidance documents: