It is important that meeting rooms and other spaces are booked before using them, even if they are free. This will help us know who has used the room to comply with NHS Test and Trace requirements and ensure that there is suitable room for the number of attendees.
By submitting a room booking request you agree to:
- Advise the Room Bookings team as soon as possible to amend or cancel your booking to maximise availability for others
- Leave the room clean and tidy for the next occupants
- Switch off all monitors and lights when leaving the room
- Leave the room promptly at the end of the specified booking time
- Follow all BU guidance regarding social distancing, including room capacity and layout.
If you require a room for today please call the Estates Service Desk on 0808 196 2332 option 2, otherwise please use this online form. We aim to respond to all requests within one working day.