The library provides a wide range of electronic resources (e-journals, e-books and databases) as well as print and multimedia collections.
On your virtual learning environment (VLE)
The best way to access library resources is via the Library area on Brightspace where you can:
- Find information on using the library, including opening times and borrowing policies
- Search for information in e-journals, e-books and databases
- Access reading lists and past exam papers
- Find library guides specific to your subject area
- Contact us for help via online chat, telephone or email.
Looking for a place to study?
Our libraries provide a mix of silent and group study spaces for individual, collaborative and social learning. These are:
- The Sir Michael Cobham Library on Talbot Campus
- Weston Library, Bournemouth Gateway Building, Lansdowne Campus.
We have a range of advice services available, including one-to-one appointments, workshops, online chat and a range of support materials to help you develop study skills and use information resources.