About this accommodation
- A large common room with a pool table, TV and a separate multi-use room
- Outdoor courtyard and bike shelter
- Chesil House team member on-site 24 hours a day to provide any help you might need
- Small Co-op supermarket situated below the accommodation
- Bus stop directly outside Chesil House, taking you to Talbot Campus (10-minute bus journey)
- Lansdowne Campus, Bournemouth train station, the town centre and beaches are all within walking distance.
Types of room
Standard ensuite rooms
Available to undergraduate and postgraduate students
All standard rooms in Chesil House are single occupancy and come with a bed, study desk, desk chair, storage and your very own ensuite bathroom and shower. All ensuite rooms are within a shared cluster flat of between 4 and 8 other rooms. Undergraduates and postgraduates do not share the same cluster flat.
Each flat has an open-plan, shared kitchen and living area equipped with sofas, stools, tables, storage cupboards and all the appliances (cooker, fridge, freezer and microwave) you’ll need.
Ensuite rooms vary in size, shape and layout but are approx 12 square metres.
Reserved for postgraduate students
All studio flats come with a bed, study desk, desk chair, storage, your very own ensuite bathroom and shower, as well as a fitted kitchen area with everything you require for self-catering.
Postgraduate studio flats are located in a separate block. Studio flats vary in size, shape and layout but are approx 20 square metres.
360° tour and gallery
Standard room (undergraduate, 42-week tenancy)£156.56
Standard room (postgraduate, 50-week tenancy)£155.47
Studio flat (postgraduate, 50-week tenancy)£183.22
Please note: prices shown are for the academic year 2023/24. For full details, see the accommodation price guide (pdf 46kb).
Standard room (postgraduate, 50-week tenancy)£140.71
Studio flat (postgraduate, 50-week tenancy)£165.88
Please note: prices shown are for the January 2021/22 academic year and will be updated annually. Download the January accommodation price guide 2021/22 (pdf 48kb).