About this accommodation
- Advertised weekly rent inclusive of all bills, contents insurance, an annual bus pass, and your ResLifeBU programme
- Close to the main Bournemouth travel interchange, all Lansdowne Campus buildings, and bus connections to Talbot Campus
- Multi-use common room, with a pool table, seating booths and a communal kitchen
- Situated above a Tesco Express with a large Asda just 5 minutes walk
- Outdoor bike shelter
- CCTV and secure access, with a Lyme Regis team member on-site 24 hours a day to provide any help you might need.
Types of room
Available to undergraduate students
All standard ensuites are single occupancy and come with a 3/4 double bed, study desk, desk chair, storage and your very own ensuite bathroom and shower. All of these rooms are within a shared cluster flat of between 4–8 other rooms. All flats have fully fitted shared kitchens and dining spaces to eat, relax and socialise.
Ensuite rooms vary in size, shape and layout but are approx 15 sqm.
Available to postgraduate students
All studio flats come with a single bed, study desk, desk chair, storage, your very own ensuite bathroom and shower as well as a fitted kitchen area with everything you require for self-catering. Postgraduate studio flats are located in a separate block.
Studio flats vary in size, shape and layout but are approx 22 sqm.
360° tour and gallery
Price list for the academic year 2023/2024
Standard room (undergraduate, 42-week tenancy) £165.89
Studio (undergraduate, 50-week tenancy) £183.22
Please note: prices shown are for the academic year 2023/24. For full details, see the accommodation price guide (pdf 46kb).