- Subject coverage: European PhD Theses
- Size/scope: access to over 739,336 open access research theses from 611 Universities in 28 European countries
- Type of content: PhD theses
- Level of access: some full text available.
- Subject coverage: legal database
- Size/scope: Global intellectual property case law database. Contains decisions on patents, trade marks, domain names and designs & models from many jurisdictions. Updated daily
- Type of content: legal materials
- Level of access: full text.
Username and password required. Details available from the library area in Brightspace. Off-campus users will firstly need to input their University login followed by the darts-ip username and password
- Registration: Registration is required under the terms of the Digimap licence. The registration process includes accepting the terms and conditions of the licence. Further information on the registration process can be found here.
- Subject coverage: maps and map data of Great Britain
- Size/scope: six collections: Ordnance Survey with all current OS maps. Geology Digimap with maps from the British Geological survey. Historic Digimap with historic Ordnance Survey maps. Marine Digimap with UK marine and coastal zone map data. Environment Digimap with Land Cover maps from 2007, 2000, & 1997. Aerial Digimap offering aerial photography from Getmapping Plc
- Type of content: maps
- Level of access: data is available either to download to use with appropriate application software such as GIS or CAD, or as printable maps generated by Digimap online.
BU staff/student login required for off-campus access (OALA)