Skip to main content

Bringing your family to the UK

It can be supportive to have your family around you while you are adjusting to life in a new country, however it is best to think carefully about moving your family to the UK. 

There are emotional as well as financial implications – and you need to be aware of immigration rules and requirements. 

Take your time to read carefully through this section. It will give you all the information you need to help you make the right decision for you – and your family. 

More information