Section 1: no detriment
1) What is the ‘no detriment’ approach?
2) How does the ‘no detriment’ approach work?
3) Does the ‘no detriment’ approach apply to me?
4) I started my programme in January/February 2020; does the ‘no detriment’ approach apply to me?
5) What period does the ‘no detriment’ approach cover?
6) What are Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs)?
Section 2: assignments/assessments and units
7) What if I have been unable to complete all my unit assessments?
8) What does ‘Pass’ credit mean?
9) How will my final classification be calculated?
10) What if I don’t want ‘Pass’ credit?
11) I am currently repeating units – how will this affect me?
12) How does ‘no detriment’ apply to my dissertation or Final Year Project?
13) What if my performance in my dissertation or final year project has been impacted by the current situation?
14) What do I need to do to progress to the next stage of my programme?
15) updated 13/07/2020: What will be shown on my transcript?
Section 3: failure and reassessment
16) What happens if I have failed a unit?
17) When will reassessments take place?
Section 4: appeals
18) Can I appeal my results?
Section 5: other questions
19) I am a BU student at a partner provider. How does this affect me?
20) When will reassessments take place?