We are currently welcoming submissions for the conference, with a deadline of Friday 26 January 2018. Papers, posters and industry workshop proposals should be submitted to CHME2018papersubmissions@bournemouth.ac.uk
In addition to the themes listed below, we also invite workshop contributions from industry stakeholders and practitioners under the theme: ‘Innovation in Hospitality and tomorrow’s consumers’. We would like to engage industry professionals and government officials in a dialogue on how to best utilise our education and research outputs for the benefits of the industry and to share best practice.
With a core theme of ‘Innovation in hospitality: Connecting all stakeholders to deliver memorable experiences’, topics that the conference will address include:
- Hospitality management
- Learning, teaching & assessment in hospitality
- Critical and cultural studies in hospitality
- Today’s and tomorrow’s consumer
- Technology & innovation in hospitality.
Other relevant thematic areas include:
- Experiences & consumers of the future
- The sharing economy & challenges to commercial hospitality
- Collaborative consumption & co-creation
- Management of talent in the hospitality industry
- Human resource management & leadership in hospitality
- Technology & distribution
- Food innovation & design
- Luxury vs functionality
- Gender & religion
- Female leadership in hospitality
- Crisis management, risk management, safety & security
- The future of hospitality.