BU Department of Tourism & Hospitality will be hosting the CHME 2018 Annual Research Conference in May 2018. The Conference theme is "Innovation in hospitality: Connecting all stakeholders to deliver memorable experiences".
To foster high-quality research from undergraduate and master’s students, CHME 2018 is organising a special session and inviting students from all over the world to showcase their research outputs. Meanwhile, we are offering three Best Research Paper Awards for students joining this session.
- Hospitality management
- Learning, teaching & assessment in hospitality
- Critical & cultural studies in hospitality
- Today’s & tomorrow’s consumer
- Technology & innovation in hospitality
- Experiences & consumers of the future
- The sharing economy & challenges to commercial hospitality
- Collaborative consumption & co-creation
- Management of talent in the hospitality industry
- Human resource management & leadership in hospitality
- Technology & distribution
- Food innovation & design
- Luxury vs functionality
- Gender & religion
- Female leadership in hospitality
- Crisis management, risk management, safety & security
- The future of hospitality.
The deadline for submission is Friday, 16th February 2018. All the submissions should be sent to CHME2018papersubmissions@bournemouth.ac.uk.
- There are two files to be submitted. Cover Page includes authors’ names and affiliations. The Extended Abstract should be up to 1,500 words, including research objectives, literature review, methodology, key findings (if available), and conclusion (typed, double-spaced, 12-point, Times New Roman font).
- A Best Paper Review Committee will conduct a refereed review of the submissions. Award-winning students will be invited to submit their full papers to a peer-reviewed journal.
Any inquiries about the paper submission or review process should be sent to Dr. Daisy Fan.